" We are there — to respond to questions, to troubleshoot problems,
and to provide a resource for every client we serve.."
We cannot replace your staff — instead we partner with you to develop a safety program that is integrated into your culture. We will work with you to assess the strengths and weaknesses of safety in your school district’s organizational structure and work with you to integrate safety into your organization’s culture.
For every proposal we develop a “not-to-exceed” fee for the project. We clearly lay out the terms
and specific responsibilities for each project.
Please call us today to see how we can help you embark on the road toward developing a safety
culture at your school district.
• Our goal is to provide turn-key programs. We partner with clients to develop programs that will work
for the specific needs of a school district or JPA at a reasonable cost.
• The hourly rate for consulting services is $150 per hour with a 4 hour minimum. However, we can
customize any service plans to meet your needs.
• Pre-approved travel and usual and customary expenses are billed at actual costs.
Safe Download Documents are in the following formats:
.doc, .docx, .pdf, .xmls, .ppt
Third Party Administrators
Joint Powers Authorities
• SISC II
• National Recreation & Parks Association (Lots of Playground Resources here!)
• California Interscholastic Federation (School Sports safety)
• Child Abuse Prevention (Mandated Reporter)
California State Health and Safety Agencies
Indoor Air Quality
• Acute concussion Evaluation Care
• EPA Lead Checklist
13434 Jefferson St. Le Grand, CA 95333-9769 • Ph: 209.389.4054 • Fax: 209.389.4054 • firstname.lastname@example.org